My free time!

Hello this post is about what I like to do in my free time! I love to read warrior cats the series made by Erin Hunter! I’m not very caught up i’m only on series 2 but it is very good! It comes in novels comics audio books and there’s a website on it called warriorcats.com! I also like to play the ROBLOX warrior cats! You can create your own warriorcat(s) and name them! If you have ROBLOX I suggest playing it, and if your looking for a new series I suggest reading warrior cats! The book is about clan cats in the woods who fight other clans there are multiple roles like, Leader, the one who looks over the clan and there name ends it star, Deputy, deputy is the next leader when the leader dies, warriors, warriors defend the clan, apprentices are getting trained to help in other roles, kits, kits are like kittens, elders, elders are old cats thats served the clan for many years, queens, queens are ones who are having kits, med, med is the medicine cat who helps hurt and or sick cats. All the Clans Thunder Clan, River Clan, Wind Clan, Shadow Clan, Rogues and Loners (exiled cats) and kitty pets (pet cats). Thats all I have to say and have a good day!

One thought on “My free time!

1. I like how you play ROBLOX when you are board. I agree that you read books about cats they are cool creatures. Why do read when you are board?